Permitting assessment (Authorization to build and Agreements)
WINDFOR provides technical assistance to identify all the technical requirements contained in the permitting procedure or in Agreements with Public Bodies, to be respected in the design and construction of photovoltaic plants. Particular attention is also devoted to analysis of the ground parcels on which the plant will be installed in order to check that the parcels subject to rights to build, of access and way (roads and cable ducts) have been correctly taken into account and the relevant agreements have been signed.
The technical assistance services may include:
- Analysis of the permitting process
- Technical contents of the Permit
- Prescriptions to be fulfilled during construction
- Agreements with Public Bodies
- Agreements with land owners.