Technical assistance during the preparation of contracts
WINDFOR has long being collaborating with the sector’s Operators for preparing the technical documentation necessary to carry out tenders for the purchase of photovoltaic modules, inverters and the other components of the Balance of Plant (BOP) of photovoltaic plants.
The aims of these activities are both to define the technical and commercial aspects useful to minimize the risks of delay in the construction of the plant or problems during the future operation of the same (e.g., the time-table for the construction of the plant, the supply of photovoltaic modules, inverters and other plant components, payments, contractual guarantees, bonds, serial defects, plant availability, etc.) and to assess the testing program to be positively performed for the provisional and final acceptance of the plant (e.g., mechanical completion of the plant, acceptance and field tests, trial operation period , punch lists, etc.).
WINDFOR offers its experience so far gained by providing qualified technical assistance to the preparation of contracts for buying all plant components, as well as for construction, operation and maintenance of full plants.
The technical assistance services may include:
- Assessment of the technology of photovoltaic modules and inverter proposed for the plant
- Preparation or revision of Technical Specification of photovoltaic modules and inverter
- Preparation or revision of Term Sheets for O&M Contracts of photovoltaic plants
- Preparation or revision of EPC, PPA and O&M Contracts
- Preparation of technical documentation for international tenders
- Technical and economic alignment of tenders
- Review of the timetable for the construction of the plant
- Preparation or revision of start-up and testing programs
- Preparation or revision of programs of “experimental” operation periods of the plant
- Definition of criteria for the provisional and final acceptance of the plant
- Definition of criteria for assessment of the loss of performance of photovoltaic modules over time.