Technical Due Diligence on plants at every stage of development
WINDFOR provides a wide range of technical services carried out by qualified and widely recognized technical experts in the market sector involved, in order to make available the appropriate tools that guide the main business decisions, regardless of the rated power of the plant and the phase of its life cycle, as well as of the amount of the investment.
The Due Diligence activities are carried out both as Bank Adviser for financing according to the Leasing or Project Finance schemes and in case of buying and selling of photovoltaic plants at the development phase or when already in operation. Particularly, in this activity all the services provided by WINDFOR flow together with the involvement of all the specialized technical skills of the company.
The technical assistance services may include:
- Assessment of the environmental characteristics of the site of interest
- Energy characterization of the site of interest
- Permitting assessment (Authorization to build and Agreements )
- Technical evaluation of the plant design
- Connection to the grid
- Technical assistance during the preparation of contracts
- Qualification of Counterparties
- Technical assistance during business negotiations
- Engineering of the construction, commissioning, testing and starting phases of plants
- Engineering of the commercial operation of plants.