Forensic and contractual engineering, claim management
WINDFOR provides technical assistance also in legal disputes that occur in the development, construction and operation of photovoltaic plants. In particular, it can act as a Technical Adviser of the Magistrate (CTU) or as a Technical Adviser of a party in the dispute (CTP).
The technical assistance services may include:
- Technical expertise on the plant performance (actual production significantly less than the one expected in the development phase)
- Technical expertise on failures of plant components
- Technical expertise on the results of tests performed on plant components
- Technical expertise on the impact of events not adequately covered by contracts for the supply of plant components (e.g., serial defects)
- Management of claims of any kind for failure to comply with contractual clauses relating to the supply, installation and management of plant components