Forensic Engineering, Contractual Engineering and Claims management
WINDFOR provides technical assistance in legal disputes that occur in the development, construction and operation of wind farms. In particular, it can act as a technical advisor to the magistrate (CTU) or as a technical advisor of a party in the dispute (CTP).
The technical assistance services may include:
- Technical Expertise on wind farm performances (actual production significantly less than expected one in the development phase)
- Technical Expertise on failures of wind turbine components (blades, gearbox, generator, etc.)
- Technical Expertise on the results of the tests performed on wind farm components
- Technical expertise on the impact of events not adequately covered by contracts for the supply of wind turbines or other plant components (e.g., serial defects)
- Management of claims of any kind for failure to comply with contractual clauses relating to the supply, installation and management of wind farm components.