Monitoring of the Operation, Wind Farm and Wind Turbines Performance Assessment, analysis of the O&M activities performed on the Wind Farm
WINDFOR provides technical assistance for the preparation of contracts for the wind farm management, for the minimization of operational risks, for the quality assessment of the services related to ordinary and extraordinary maintenance, for the assessment of the operating results, for the comparison of the expected performance with the actual performance of the wind farms through the Matrix Performance Matrix approach or Artificial Neural Networks (benchmarking), for the analysis of failures and faults of the components of the wind farm, for the identification resolution of issues concerning the operation of the plant.
The technical assistance services may include:
- Preparation and review of contracts for the management of wind farms
- Minimizing operational risks
- Quality assessment on the services related to ordinary and extraordinary maintenance
- Assessment of the operating results
- Evaluation of the actual performance of the wind farm adopting Performance Matrix approach or Artificial Neural Networks (benchmarking)
- Condition monitoring of the wind farm
- Diagnostic Activities
- On Site Inspections, Analysis of malfunctions and failures of the components of the wind farms
- Identification and resolution of issues concerning the operation of the wind farm.
- Forensic Engineering, Contractual Engineering and Claims management
- Wind Farm Performance Assessment