Technical assistance during the preparation of contracts
WINDFOR is collaborating from long time with the sector Operators for the preparation of the technical documentation necessary to carry out tenders for the purchase of photovoltaic modules, inverter and the other components of the Balance Plant of photovoltaic plants.
The aim of these activities are both to define the technical /commercial aspects useful to minimize the risks of delay in the construction of the plant or problem during the future operation of the same (e.g. , the time table for the construction of the plant, the supply of the photovoltaic modules, inverter and other plant components, payments, contractual guarantees, bonds, serial defects, plant availability, etc.) and to assess the testing program to be positively performed for the provisional and final acceptance of the plant (e.g., mechanical completion of the plant, acceptance and field tests, trial operation period , punch lists, etc.).
WINDFOR offers the gained experience providing qualified technical assistance to the preparation of contracts for buying all the plant components, for the construction and operation of the plant.
The technical assistance services may include:
- Assessment on the technology of photovoltaic modules and inverter proposed for the plant
- Preparation or revision of the Technical Specification of photovoltaic modules and inverter
- Preparation or revision of Term Sheets for the O&M of photovoltaic plants
- Preparation or revision of EPC, PPA and O&M Contracts
- Preparation of technical documentation for international tenders
- Technical and economic alignment of tenders
- Review of the timetable for the construction of the plant
- Preparation or revision of start-up and testing programs
- Preparation or revision of programs of “experimental” operational periods of the plant
- Definition of the criteria for the provisional and final acceptance of the plant
- Definition of the criteria for the assessment of the loss of performance of the photovoltaic modules during the time