Forensic and contractual engineering, claims management
WINDFOR provides technical assistance in legal disputes that occur in the development, construction and operation of photovoltaic plants. In particular, it can act as a Technical Adviser of the Magistrate (CTU) or as a Technical Adviser of a party in the dispute (CTP).
The technical assistance services may include:
- Technical expertise on the plant performances (actual production significantly less than expected one in the development phase)
- Technical expertise on failures of plant components
- Technical expertise on the results of the tests performed on plant components
- Technical expertise on the impact of events not adequately covered by contracts for the supply of plant components (e.g., serial defects)
- Management of claims of any kind for failure to comply with contractual clauses relating to the supply, installation and management of plant components