Plant inspections and fault analysis of plant components
WINDFOR provides independent assessment of the conditions of photovoltaic plants at all stages of their useful lifecycle, starting from the survey on site during the development and construction up to the inspections to check the conditions of the plant components during the commercial operation. WINDFOR also makes independent analysis of malfunctions and failures of the plant components.
The technical assistance services may include:
- Assessment of the durability of the civil works of the plant in relation to the environmental conditions of the site
- Assessment of the compliance of the Balance of Plant with the requirements and specifications of purchasing and procurement contracts
- Assessment of the actual conditions of the electromechanical components of the plant
- Checks on the content of any “punch list” and the successful implementation of corrective measures
- Evaluation of the causes of failure of the civil and electromechanical components of plants