Wind Energy Training
The main topics that WINDFOR can deepen offering programs dedicated to the group of users to whom the courses are addressed, are those set out below.
- Wind power plants: Overview of Technical Regulations and Legislation
- Wind Farm Development and Technology of Wind Turbines
- Wind Measurement Campaigns, Site selection and Layout Definition
- Characteristics of the Wind, Assessment of the Expected Production
- Technology of Wind Turbines
- Design of a Wind farm
- Environmental compatibility of a Wind farm
- Supply and O&M Contracts for Wind Turbines and Balance of Plant: The Main Technical-Economic Aspects
- Wind Power Plants: Operation and Maintenance
- Wind Farms: Economic and Financial Aspects
- Evaluation of the actual performance of the Wind Farms
- Wind power plants: Analysis and Mitigation of Risk.