Technical Specifications for Tender, Technical and Economical Assessment of Tenders, Preparation and/or Revision of EPC, PPA and O&M Contracts
WINDFOR has collaborated for a long time with several customers for the development of technical documentation necessary to carry out tenders for the purchase of wind turbines and the implementation of the Balance of Plant of wind farms.
Particular attention is devoted to the tests on the components of the system and the system as a whole, the guarantees, the site suitability of the wind turbines, the compliance of the system with the requirements of the Grid Code, the management of serial defects, the possibility of using the data coming from the SCADA system for monitoring the operation of the wind turbines, etc…
WINDFOR also collaborates with customers to align technical – economic bids for the supply of wind turbines or the components of the Balance of Plant. In particular, in the alignment of tenders for the supply of wind turbines WINDFOR has developed a procedure that allows to weigh properly the technical differences and the provision of the various models proposed.
WINDFOR offers the gained experience providing qualified technical assistance in the preparation of contracts for the supply of wind turbines, the Balance of Plant, PPA contracts and O&M contracts for the operation and maintenance of wind farms.
The technical assistance services may cover:
- Assessment on the technology of wind turbines for the Project
- Preparation or review of the Technical Specification of wind turbines and Balance of Plant
- Preparation or review of Term Sheets contracts for the O&M of wind turbines and Balance of Plant
- Quality assurance
- Preparation or review of EPC, PPA and O&M Contracts for wind turbines and Balance of Plant
- Preparation of technical documentation for international bids
- Technical and economical alignment of bids
- Review of the timetable for the construction of the Project
- Preparation or review of start-up and testing programs
- Preparation or review of “experimental” operational period programs
- Definition of the criteria for the provisional and final acceptance of the Project