WINDFOR provides technical assistance to its customers on preliminary assessment of the suitability of a site for the installation of a photovoltaic solar plant, the accessibility to the site and related construction risks, the possible environmental constraints, the expected production, the connection to the electricity grid and the development and construction costs.
The technical assistance services may include:
- Technical assessment of the site of interest
- Proposal of the main components to be considered for the plant
- Definition of a preliminary layout and of the rated power of the plant
- Preliminary assessment of expected electric energy production
- Technical evaluation of the connection to the public grid
- Preliminary financial analysis