Technical Assessment of the design of Electrical Works, Civil Works (especially with regard to the foundations of the wind turbines) and its consistency with the Laws, Regulations and Technical Standards in force.
WINDFOR provides technical assistance for the assessment of the technical characteristics of the Final and Executive Design of the project, the adequacy and reliability of the geological, hydrogeological and geotechnical assessments available, the seismic characterization of the territory, the compliance with the legal requirement and Standards for the design of the wind turbine foundations and of the other civil and electromechanical structures, the adequacy of some design choices (e.g., sizing of foundations and supports of the wind turbines, dimensioning of the cable network system, choice of the LV, MV and HV switchgear etc.), the requirements on health and safety and the compliance, in the executive design, with all of the technical requirements and prescriptions associated with Permitting and Permit to Build.
The technical assistance services may cover:
- Assessment of the site to host the facility
- Definition of specific environmental conditions at the site
- Evaluation of the geological, hydrogeological and geotechnical studies available
- Evaluation of seismic characterization of the area
- Technical analysis of the Final Design approved
- Technical analysis of the Executive Design
- Technical analysis of the Civil Works Design (including review of the foundation design)
- Technical analysis of the Electromechanical Works Design
- Verification of compliance with legal requirements, prescriptions and technical Standards in force
- Verification of compliance with Health and Safety requirements
- Risk assessment for the future operation of the plant and forms of mitigation
- Verification of the compliance of Final and Executive Projects with the “Equator Principles”, “IFC Performances” Standard and “IFC EHS” guidelines