Assessment of the environmental characteristics of the site of interest
WINDFOR provides technical assistance to verify the correct placement of the photovoltaic solar plant in the territory, the main environmental conditions of the site of interest (e.g., temperature, atmospheric precipitation, geology, hydrogeology and geotechnical conditions, seismic situation, accessibility for transportation, etc.) and their possible criticality with respect to the construction and/or operation of the plant, the possible interference with areas subject to constraints.
The technical assistance services may include:
- Insertion in the territory, from the landscape point of view, of the plant
- Review of interference with areas subject to constraints
- Assessment of weather conditions at the site (ambient temperature, precipitations, lightning strikes)
- Assessment of available geological, hydrogeological and geotechnical studies
- Assessment of the seismic characterization of the area involved by the plant