Evaluation of plant performance
WINDFOR provides technical assistance for the assessment of previous and future performance of photovoltaic plants in order to acquire useful information both to improve their performance and estimate their future energy yield.
The technical assistance services may include:
- Analysis of type and quality of the available documentation on the operation of the plant of interest
- Assessment of the availability allocated to the Balance of Plant (BOP)
- Analysis of possible operation anomalies of plant components and the corrective actions undertaken
- Analysis of possible operation anomalies of electromechanical components (disconnections from the grid, inadvertent opening of switches, transformer, photovoltaic module and inverter faults, electrical joint and terminal failures, etc.)
- Comparison between the production expected in the development phase of the plant and the actual production obtained during the commercial operation
- Analysis of the documentation relating to the electric energy sold and absorbed by the plant
- Estimation of the expected future production of the plant (using Artificial Neural Network).